About Me

My photo
Housing Jobs is a unique platform dedicated to helping housing associations and similar organisations recruit in a manner that reflects their specific needs.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

“Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

Research has found that 11am on a Tuesday is the most depressing time of the week. Monday is gone but you're still 3.5 days away from the weekend. You've caught up on all your e-mails, and now it's time to get down to the nitty gritty. So here at Housing Jobs, we thought we'd try cheer you up with some feel good quotes...


“Before I can tell my life what I want to do with it, I must listen to my life telling me who I am.” - Parker J. Palmer

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “press on” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” - Calvin Coolidge

"Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same." - Francesca Reigler



And a more light-hearted one...



“Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” - 
Edgar Bergen  

No comments:

Post a Comment